- Q&A: How do you distinguish between your feelings and what God is saying?
- Q&A: How do we hold both conviction and humility?
- Q&A: What’s your take on spiritual attack, Satan, demons, and all that kind of stuff?
- Q&A: Are prophets today like those in the OT? How do we weigh prophecy?
- Q&A: Can we ignore the pagan background of Lent and its other difficulties?
- Q&A: How would you unpack the Bible step by step to show God’s big picture, that grace is a free, unmerited gift?
- Q&A: Does a desire for forgiveness mean faith?
- Q&A: What is the significance of Jerusalem being the capital of Israel?
- Q&A: Do we neglect the doctrine of hell?
- Q&A: How should I understand (theophanies and) christophanies?
- Q&A: How can we cultivate a ‘space’ for God to move?
- Q&A: How can we best share the good news with friends who are indifferent due to self-reliance?
- Q&A: What does it mean to be co-heirs with Christ?
- Q&A: How do we bring about cultural change in our churches?
- Q&A: Should we pray for blessings for unbelievers?
- Q&A: What do we learn from the use of “saying” and “breathing” to describe creation in Genesis 1 and 2?
- Q&A: Do you believe in Soul Sleep after death?
- Q&A: Should we make more of Baptism in the Holy Spirit?
- Q&A: Who are the poor? Is our first challenge the spiritually poor?
- Q&A: Can we call the Holy Spirit the Spirit of Jesus?
Q&A by Will Briggs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.